Friday, February 15, 2008

Workshop on Micromouse......

I am posting this out my own excitement i could finally make some worth contribution to my juniors.
On the behalf of IEEE student branch, VIT I have conducted a workshop on making of a micromouse-'A DREAM FOR ALL THE ROBOTICS ASPIRANTS' . When I started making a mouse I had no proper guidance which made it look much more terrible to handle it. Amid these arduous construction of mouse, with patience and support from Amol Deshmukh, I could build my micromouse and it has achieved considerable accolades in all the competitions it contested. With Field of Robotics gaining appreciable respect all over the world I would like to encourage all the robotics aspirants to work on it .

Here is my presentation which I made for my workshop I feel these would help you considerably.....

Making of micromouse hardware
Floodfill algorithm

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

-> it was a nice ws ....although quit high to get it for the firt time ...but gave
much idea about the sub: along with arousing more intreast in building " BOTS" ...
- AMAN

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Unknown said...

There are so many fantastic web designers out there that share their work with the rest of us...
The article of this blog very informative and useful also.It resolves many problems of mine.
I loved it.thanks for this marvelous article...................
study abroad

rohitdsomwanshi said...

m SE student from VIT Pune, Can u suggest place where i can learn basics??
or all can b achievable on ur own.,.
BDW.,.congo

rohitdsomwanshi said...

m SE student from VIT Pune, Can u suggest place where i can learn basics??
or all can b achievable on ur own.,.
BDW.,.congo