Sunday, December 16, 2007

Most cherished moments ...!

Year after year there has been reporting the success of people who presented their projects aboard n win prizes. I would often wonder what it actually took for the people to acheive this.
One day i was just gusing through my typical engg students daily schedules to get into d class on time when one of my well known lecture suggested me to participate in freescale semiconductor's 8-BIT MICROCONTROLLER DESIGN CONTEST, I was excited after discussion and found it very interesting to participate in the contest and was done with the registration by the evening. Engrossed in busy schedule of being a bindas engg student I slowly forgot about the contest. Two weeks just before the contest i just thought I would send some model so that i could end up atleast with a certificate of participation. I thought I would send my old model MOBILE PHONE OPERATED ROBOT which was also accepted for publication in SOUTH ASIA'S MOST POPULAR ELECTRONICS MAGZINE "ELETRONICS FOR YOU" .
Studying engg for three years now i got used to working late nights before the deadline.The same happened with this contest too n managed to make the entire working model using Freescale semiconductor's microcontroller just in time. Through out my engg life I found myself dreaming of going to my university on d bike. As days went on i forgot of this contest n was involved in the most fearful week of an engg student life the term end examination. when i came to know that I had won a BAJA PULSAR (2nd prize in design contest), I just could not believe what was happening around me I had just realised one of most cherished dreams had come true and this would live on in my mind as one of most happiest moments of my life....

My small robot model which gave me a BAJAJ PULSAR ...


3 comments:

Nitin Gautam said...

Can I have its details please

pradeep coldstein said...

how to connect a earpiece to the dtmf decoder?when slit d earphone there 4 wires and which is ring and tip in tat?shd v connect all 4 wires to the decoder or oly 2 wires?plz help me i need it for my final year project......

Nitin Gautam said...

Raghu please respond to help..provide the details here.